Facilities Maintenance Technician
Haley joined the building and facilities department at Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida in January of 2022. Haley moved to SW Florida in 2019 from Southern Ohio, where her roots began. She is responsible for the maintenance of commercial buildings, equipment, and assessments to include, but not limited to water leak assessments, lighting, plumbing, a/c and electrical.
Haley enjoys spending time with her wife and son. She also likes to play darts, read, watch sports in her spare time. Born with the natural ability to work with her hands, Haley possesses exceptional fine motor skills.
- 10+ years background in general construction with strong emphasis in concrete finishing work
- 4 years’ experience in the plumbing industry
- Extensive experience in tenant improvement buildouts, thinking outside the box to find solutions and demonstrating her “roll up her sleeve” work ethic
- Worked as a Correctional Officer at Southern Ohio Correctional Facility
- Associates in Nursing, SCCTC – Lucasville, Ohio