Heather joined Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida as an Executive Assistant to the CEO in October of 2016 and through her experience and knowledge she quickly became a member of the Executive Leadership Team as Vice President of Operations. She currently oversees support functions such as research and marketing as well as transaction management to the entire brokerage team. Prior to her career with Commercial Property, Heather came to us from CBRE Inc., where she supported the Asset Management team by performing a variety of duties including lease administration, preparation of CAM dues and tenant relations. Prior to CBRE, Inc., Heather had extensive experience within facilities and property management in the medical office building industry with Lillibridge Healthcare Services, Inc., where she had primary accountability for providing executive support for a 6+ million sq. ft. portfolio which included departmental budgeting, adherence to policies and procedures and risk management. Heather is an expert in establishing and maintaining cost controls and reporting procedures for assets. Heather’s successful track record of exceeding operational goals and objectives make her a valuable asset to the Commercial Property team.
- Background in real estate and property management
- Has worked in executive leadership for 17 years
- Worked in lease & real estate services administration
- Oversaw marketing, community maintenance, reporting, and financial goals
- Real Estate Salesperson – Florida
- Property Management License, Midlands Technical College
- Diploma of Radio & Television Broadcasting, Ohio Center for Broadcasting