Laura joined Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida in March of 2022. She is skilled in market analysis for real estate, property management, broker price opinions, and residential foreclosures. Laura consistently demonstrates ways to solve problems and generate creative solutions. She has a strong background in maintaining great relationships with vendors, asset managers, and banking institutes.
She moved to the United States when she was just 4 years of age from Uruguay, South America’s second-smallest country and host of the first world cup. Laura is married and working on her dream to retire one day in a bungalow either on the beach or on a remote island. She enjoys spending time with her husband and two adventurous sons. When Laura isn’t in the office, you can find her along any good fishing hole with a pole in her hand.
- 16+ years background in real estate
- Bilingual (Fluent in Spanish)
- Specialist in Foreclosures & Short Sales
- Personable, yet strong-willed negotiator
- Business Development expert
- Budget management history to include spending, tracking expenses, and saving money to stay focused on long-term financial goals.
- Strong project management skills. Able to articulate project goals and communicate clearly and effectively in diverse ways everyone can grasp for themselves
Certifications & Licenses
- REO Certified
- Short Sale Certified
- Real Estate License