REAL ESTATE MARKETING ASSISTANT
Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida is the largest third party commercial property management company and one of the top three full service commercial brokerage firms in Southwest Florida. At our core, we are a high volume, fast paced, highly professional sales and leasing organization. We are seeking a TALENTED highly motivated, self-starting, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
This position is charged with accelerating the expansion and use of social media channels as well as to bring a high degree of creativity to our existing methods. This position requires close interaction with the customer service, operations, and sales teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand to achieve our goal of building more relationships, selling, leasing and managing commercial real estate in SWFL.
In addition to marketing, branding, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining databases; and preparing reports. Candidate should be task-oriented, resourceful and organized. Real estate, marketing, and sales experience is a plus but not required.
- Ensures that company messages and materials are accurate and consistent
- Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Edits and helps maintain social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Post and maintain all listings in LoopNet, CoStar and other various websites
- Blogging ability (Perfect written English)
- Graphic Design for flyers (Adobe Indesign a HUGE plus, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Copywriting and marketing flare
- Maintain and update existing CRM database
- Support the company and agent tracking of incoming leads/prospects and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly
- Minimum of 1-year marketing/brand management
- Social media expert
- Bright, upbeat, positive attitude, energetic and must have strong communication skills
- Highly proficient with marketing concepts
- Passion for new solutions and challenging broad-based audiences
- Knowledge of forward-design concepts
- Enjoys the challenges of new products, new environments and working with a new team
- Experience with Adobe Suite (intermediate)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred