Thinking About Selling Your Commercial Property?
Whether you’re ready to sell or wondering why now is the right time to sell, contact us for a free property analysis and consultation.
- Long-time Florida residents know not to put much stock into these predictions, as a catastrophic storm can occur even in the mildest of years. For commercial property owners in areas susceptible to natural disasters like hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, or floods, determining the risk related to these hazards should be completed regularly, and the results used to fortify a physical structure and the operations within it.Read more
- With different economic signals from many different sources, we need to remind ourselves that a recession can bring varying effects to different sectors of the economy, as well as to different geographical regions. Our area was one of the hardest-hit in the country during the Great Recession, so it’s understandable for Southwest Floridians to be anxious about the prospect of another economic downturn.Read more
- Although most traces of the pandemic have faded, its societal impact still lingers. In 2020, the American workforce that primarily worked from home grew form 6% to 35%, proving that remote work models could indeed be productive, while also providing a glimpse into the future of the changing American office. As managers struggle to trust their employees’ productivity, the office sector is facing a critical chapter of necessary adaptation, evolution, and recalibration.Read more
- Gary Tasman joins Mike McMurray to give the SW Florida Commercial Property 2023 Update on the McMurray & Members of Royal Shell Real Estate channel. Gary and Mike discuss what segments they’re bullish on in SWFL real estate and the local, regional and national factors that are driving demand. Watch now to learn which segments will be hot and which will not.Read more
- Gary speaks to all the devastation to both residential and commercial buildings on the beaches, and that the first phase of the recovery has been to identify those buildings that can be saved and repaired and those that will need to be replaced. He also speaks to the opportunity created for investors to redraw the map on the beach in terms of modern buildings with the latest amenities.Read more
- Join Gary Tasman as he takes you On Location to discover the cutting-edge commercial development of Skyplex, located in the heart of Fort Myers, Florida. With a variety of restaurants, bars, and entertainment options, Skyplex is quickly becoming the go-to destination for locals and tourists alike. Follow Gary as he explores the vibrant atmosphere of Skyplex and discovers why it’s transforming the commercial landscape of Fort Myers.Read more
Start the process now
Call, email or fill out the form below to get the process started to sell your property or for a free property analysis and consultation.