Thinking About Selling Your Commercial Property?
Whether you’re ready to sell or wondering why now is the right time to sell, contact us for a free property analysis and consultation.
- Did you know that more than 75% of senior executives of commercial real estate firms in the US are white men? At Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Property Southwest Florida (CPSWFL), we strive to develop and foster an inclusive workforce. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) help to create and strengthen a collaborative and productive team. Learn more about “The CPSWFL Difference”.Read more
- This month Gary Tasman is “On Location” at the Promenade Mall in Port Charlotte talking about the exciting developments to come. This area is about to EXPLODE with a brand new lifestyle shopping center, massive home development and a new boaters’ party paradise. Find out what’s next for Charlotte County.Read more
- The ways that we both live and work have actually modified tremendously over the last two years, and our commercial property needs are following suit. Because of our rapidly growing population, some businesses have outgrown their capacity. Other workplaces have less need for space because of a shift to remote or semi-remote work. Delivery services and BOPIS (buy online, pick up in-store) models are changing space needs for retailers including grocery stores and restaurants. As businesses try to adapt to this paradigm shift, many will need to renovate their space or rebuild it entirely to remain competitive.Read more
- Close to one year ago, 12-month inflation numbers began a steep climb into historic territory, reaching levels not seen in 40 years. Although banking systems worldwide continue to take measures, including raising interest rates, to manage inflation growth, it’s clear that these economic conditions will be with us for some time. For commercial renters, this ongoing inflation may cause significant ramifications.Read more
- In this episode of On Location, Principal Broker and CEO Gary Tasman is at the Charlotte Harbor talking about exciting developments in Charlotte County. Tune in as he explains how the Sunseeker resort, updates to the airport and the creation of the Charlotte Airport Park are going to make the north end of Southwest Florida a vacation destination location.Read more
- Lee County is one of the top-ten fastest growing counties in the nation. With the population explosion comes the need for more services to meet the growing needs of our new residents, in particular medical services. Read more about what the future holds for medical developments in Southwest Florida.Read more
Start the process now
Call, email or fill out the form below to get the process started to sell your property or for a free property analysis and consultation.