Thinking About Selling Your Commercial Property?
Whether you’re ready to sell or wondering why now is the right time to sell, contact us for a free property analysis and consultation.
- Despite the economic challenges presented by COVID-19, the outlook is still very positive for industrial real estate in Southwest Florida. Gary Tasman and Shawn Stoneburner review the data from Cushman & Wakefield’s Industrial Marketbeat report for the third quarter of 2020.Read more
- With election day now behind us, it’s important to understand how the election results may impact commercial property. As with every election year, we’re facing a high degree of uncertainty about what lies ahead, and that uncertainty typically sparks a “wait and see” attitude among investors because of a fear of the unknown.Read more
- Black Friday and the year-end shopping season are right around the corner, and 2020 promises to bring changes to the way we shop for our holiday gifts. Retail had already been undergoing a transformation before the COVID-19 crisis reached our shores.Read more
- The apartment market is hot in Southwest Florida, but what does that mean for property investors? Gary Tasman and Shawn Stoneburner of Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida have the data and are ready with a commercial property strategy for multifamily housing.Read more
- If you’re buying, selling, or developing land, outparcels can be a highly effective strategy for maximizing your land value. Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida brokers Gary Tasman and Shawn Stoneburner have the data and experience to help you identify gaps in the marketRead more
- New commercial real estate projects are dramatically changing the look of Southwest Florida. From downtown Fort Myers to East Collier County, Gary Tasman and Shawn Stoneburner break down the likely impacts of these additions to our area.Read more
Start the process now
Call, email or fill out the form below to get the process started to sell your property or for a free property analysis and consultation.