Thinking About Selling Your Commercial Property?
Whether you’re ready to sell or wondering why now is the right time to sell, contact us for a free property analysis and consultation.
- “Season” in Southwest Florida definitely feels a bit different this year, as tourism trends in our region change. Our visitors are starting to realize that Southwest Florida isn’t just for snowbirds any more, and this new year-round tourism trend will have a significant impact on our local economy, business climate, and ultimately, commercial property.Read more
- FORT MYERS, Fla. (September 30, 2021) – Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Property Southwest Florida is pleased to announce the promotion of Michael Cassin to the position of Property Manager. In his new role, Cassin’s responsibilities will include property inspections and reporting, vendor management, budgeting assistance and CAM reconciliation assistance.Read more
- Investors are snapping up commercial properties in Southwest Florida, thanks to record low interest rates and properties with strong cap rates. Gary Tasman breaks down some recent transactions in Lee and Collier Counties.Read more
- The travel and tourism industry has long been Southwest Florida’s major economic driver, and our region has never been more popular for visitors. As a result, commercial property around Southwest Florida International Airport is in high demand. Find out what’s going there– and what could be on the horizon.Read more
- FORT MYERS, Fla. (September 16, 2021) – Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Property Southwest Florida (CPSWFL), Southwest Florida’s largest third-party commercial property management company, is bolstering its commitment to property management services by expanding its executive leadership team. CPSWFL is pleased to announce the promotion of Mike Christopher to the role of Vice President – Property Management and Facility Services.Read more
- To paraphrase Mark Twain, reports of retail’s death are greatly exaggerated. CEO and Principal Broker Gary Tasman explains that Southwest Florida’s rapidly growing population is creating demand for more retail outlets– and creating opportunity for those with retail properties.Read more
Start the process now
Call, email or fill out the form below to get the process started to sell your property or for a free property analysis and consultation.