Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida is hiring for the following position(s). To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB DESCRIPTION – RECEPTIONIST
Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida is the largest third-party commercial property management company and one of the top three full service commercial brokerage firms in Southwest Florida. At our core, we are a high volume, fast paced, highly professional sales, leasing, and property management organization. We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starting individual with a passion for supporting a team.
This position will be the first impression for our company. Ideal candidate will present a professional and professional attitude and want to grow within the organization.
- Answer and direct all calls that come into front desk
- Greet visitors
- Greet & attend to visitors in reception area
- Make copies of checks and paperwork, scan and distribute to appropriate depts and/or contact person including vendors & collecting material, passing business cards out, etc.
- Order & stock office supplies, stock and keep kitchen area clean
- Receive, sign for, open and distribute incoming packages from UPS, FEDEX, certified USPS mail and couriers
- Schedule meetings in both conference rooms
- Ship fed ex & research shipments and info/payment
- Update and distribute team directory phone log as needed
- Send out the Maxwell daily readers
- Assist with ordering and/or picking up lunch or executive team meetings, luncheons, etc.
- Pass out batteries, masks, and items not found elsewhere.
- Open & close office (unlock/lock doors,
- Maintain tv on/off for company video
- Periodically wipe down conference room and adjust chair height and push chairs under table when needed
- Get coffee/water/tea for staff, employees and/or visitors in meetings in conference room as needed.
- Pass out checks, keys, etc. to those coming to pick them up from reception
- Take staff’s temperature 1x a day or more
- Research on purchasing items, write receipts, random requests
High school diploma required
Entry level – we will train
Must pass background and drug screening
JOB DESCRIPTION – FACILITY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida is the largest third-party commercial property management company and one of the top three full service commercial brokerage firms in Southwest Florida. At our core, we are a high volume, fast paced, highly professional sales, leasing, and property management organization. We are seeking someone who has a passion to go above and beyond with the desire to grow.
Grow with us as our newest Facility Technician. This is a Full-time position with benefits. You will primarily be performing commercial property pressure washing, mulching and misc. jobs, general building & exterior maintenance, and light janitorial duties located throughout Lee and Collier County. You will collaborate and train with current full-time Facility Technicians. We are looking for a hands-on leader to participate in growing our company that can work independently with little oversight. The ideal candidate has 2-5 years Commercial Real Estate or comparable work experience. The Maintenance Technician reports directly to the Facilities Manager, who supports the Property Management Team.
FACILITY TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pressure washing and window washing
- Electrical & Lighting (assessments and change bulbs)
- Plumbing (Replace hardware, unclogging toilets, sinks, water clean-up, assess water leaks, water meter readings)
- HVAC preventative services
- One-story roof & gutter cleaning
- Replace ceiling tiles, vent covers, batteries, soap dispensers, car stops
- Mulching and weed whacking around signs
- Fill potholes
- General building & exterior maintenance
- Painting and Graffiti removal
- Unit make ready / move-in and move-out services
- Provide light janitorial duties. Patrol and pick-up trash on an as needed basis along building exterior and parking lots, dead animal removal, homeless encampment, interface with landscaping and janitorial vendors, ensuring that properties are clean and present well
- High School Diploma or equivalent, plus 2 -5 years of related employment
experience, or any equivalent combination of education/experience
- Ability to stand, walk, climb stairs and ladders, reach-lift-pull-push, balance, crouch, crawl, kneel, lift, and carry up to 80 pounds. Job requires exposure to paints, chemicals, extreme heat temperatures, heights, and natural environments
- Valid Florida Driver’s license.
- General computer skills. Must effectively use email
- Drug test, Background check required prior to employment
- Must have reliable transportation (either truck or vehicle with trailer to transport pressure washer equipment, etc.)
- Any certifications a plus
Successful Candidate Attributes
- Organized, reliable, trustworthy, dedicated individual
- Respond quickly to all repair requests, perform preventative maintenance activities, and effectively manage outside vendors and contractors
- Produce complete and high-quality work
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Interface effectively with various user groups (tenants, vendors, owners, internal team members)
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail who has a fast-paced work ethic!
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
- Looking for an honest individual and willing to train right person who is mechanically inclined
JOB DESCRIPTION – MARKETING COORDINATOR
Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida is the largest third party commercial property management company and one of the top three full service commercial brokerage firms in Southwest Florida. At our core, we are a high volume, fast paced, highly professional sales, leasing, and property management organization. We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starting individual with a passion for supporting a team.
Grow with us as our new Marketing Coordinator in our Fort Myers office. You will implement local marketing initiatives with Global reach to enhance the Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Property Southwest Florida brand. You will collaborate with other team members across service lines by assisting our brokerage and property management team members to market properties and win new business throughout the Southwest Florida Commercial Real Estate market. We are looking for a hands-on leader to participate in growing our company through Best In Class Practices and Leading-edge Technologies.
- Implement an aggressive market campaign for current listings and to acquire new listings
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Assist in maintaining the website
- Collaborate with marketing and research associates to demonstrate thought leadership in the market
- Copywriting and marketing flare
- Populate print/electronic flyers, e-mail campaigns, and marketing packages per brand standards
- Populate specialty brochures, newsletters, and e-mail campaigns per brand standards
- Post and maintain all listings in LoopNet, CoStar and other various websites
- Assist with real estate and charity events on behalf of the company
- Support the company and agent tracking of incoming leads/prospects and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prompt attendance with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fast and Precise content delivery
- Minimum of 1-year marketing/brand management
- Social media expert
- Bright, upbeat, positive attitude, energetic and must have strong communication skills
- Highly proficient with marketing concepts
- Passion for new solutions and challenging broad-based audiences
- Knowledge of forward-design concepts
- Enjoys the challenges of new products, new environments and working with a new team
- Experience with Adobe Suite (intermediate)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Knowledge of Lee, Collier and Charlotte County helpful
JOB DESCRIPTION – Commercial Real Estate Broker/ Associate Director
Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida (CPSWFL) is the largest third party commercial property management company and one of the top full service commercial brokerage firms in Southwest Florida. At our core, we are a high volume, fast paced, highly professional sales and leasing organization.
CPSWFL is a successful, rapidly expanding commercial real estate firm dedicated to representing companies in all phases of real estate including leasing, sales and property management. We are poised for growth and currently seeking an industrious, self-motivated and experienced commercial real estate broker / salesperson to join our high performing team.
- Building your network of potential clients and influencers through foot canvassing, networking, email and cold calling
- Collaborating and partnering with other agents in the office for the leasing of listed properties, monitoring lease expirations
- Preparing pertinent documents including letters of intent for leasing
- Managing and tracking all leads, prepares commission pipeline
- Acts as landlord/seller agent and tenant/buyer agent and effectively negotiates the business terms and conditions for a wide variety of commercial real estate products, including land, office, retail, medical and industrial
- Prepares, recommends, and implements a transaction strategy for leasing and sales
- Collect client requirements, obtain market data, review market reports, oversee site selection and site evaluation, create requests for proposals (RFP’s), negotiate letters of intent, leases, purchase and sale agreements
- Works closely with CPSWFL and/or client’s Lease Administration, Project Management, Facility Management, and Finance/Accounting teams to ensure integration between the service lines
- Independently manages and executes complex, large, and mid-size transactions with high level of proficiency and knowledge
- Delivers value by negotiating favorable economic and flexible lease terms for the client
- Adheres to all state real estate agency requirements. Ensures compliance with CPSWFL’s policies as they relate to identifying and mitigating potential conflicts of interest
- Florida Real Estate license
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in local market required
- Proven experience in closing real estate transactions
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) helpful
- Strong knowledge of the real estate process, contracts, land issues, zoning
- Effective deal negotiator with excellent influence skills
- Demonstrated organizational and transaction management skills
- Strategic thinker with entrepreneurial viewpoint
JOB DESCRIPTION – Property Manager
Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida (CPSWFL) is the largest third party commercial property management company and one of the top three full service commercial brokerage firms in Southwest Florida. At our core, we are a high volume, fast paced, highly professional management, sales and leasing organization.
CPSWFL is a successful, rapidly expanding commercial real estate firm dedicated to representing companies in all phases of real estate including leasing, sales and property management. We are poised for growth and currently seeking an industrious, self-motivated and experienced commercial real estate Property Manager to join our high performing team. The Property Manager is responsible for maintaining the properties and making sure they’re kept to the high standard which has become associated with CPSWFL.
- Ability to assist with development of specifications for contracts and capital items, bid and analyze bids for vendor contracts and capital projects for property, and oversee the project through completion.
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Perform various inspections of properties. This includes but is not limited to; weekly, annual inspections for common area & exterior capital expenditure recommendations, move out inspections and any other inspections which are required to maintain the asset to its highest level.
- Oversee onsite daily operations and staff to ensure properties are well maintained and operating efficiently
- Demonstrate ability to assist with collection of all rents in accordance with property budget and Tenant lease.
- Demonstrate a positive, professional and client-oriented attitude about the company with coworkers, tenants, clients and the public whether contact is by mail, telephone or in person.
- Ability to administer leases, understand rent charges, review all tenant billings, analyze lease clauses, enforce tenant compliance and perform landlord obligations. Communicate with accounting department to ensure the accuracy of rent roll and accounts receivable.
- Manage tenant relations and coordinate requests for repairs and maintenance, lease issues and other tenant concerns. Investigate and resolve tenant disputes by finding an amicable solution; follow-up with unsatisfied tenants
- Direct the day-to-day activities of loss prevention, risk management, property safety/security, maintenance and upkeep, tenant build-outs, tenant move-outs and other operations.
- Forecast and manage the replacement of major capital expense items including HVAC system, roof systems, parking lot surfaces, etc.
- Engage, contract, supervise and approve invoices for all goods/services required to maintain the properties up to company and owner standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, related field, or its equivalent preferred.
- Participation on rotational on-call
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial property management (preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of commercial lease terms and lease types, including assignments, amendments, legal documents, CC&R’s, and standard lease exhibits a plus
- Travel (local) required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe (document manipulation)
- Skyline experience preferred
- Ability to solve problems and manage several tasks simultaneously.
Around the corner and across the world, Cushman & Wakefield is the center of retail. Our 1,400-member global team has the expertise, experience, and resources to provide comprehensive, integrated, and innovative real estate services to retail occupiers, landlords, and investors, regardless of the size, scope, or location of the assignment.
From urban high streets to suburban centers, retail parks, and factory outlets, Cushman & Wakefield retail specialists leverage industry experience and a global perspective to align brands to opportunities, provide clients with intelligence for smart decision making, and market properties and available space worldwide.