Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida is hiring for the following position(s). To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Commercial Real Estate Broker/ Associate Director
Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida (CPSWFL) is the largest third party commercial property management company and one of the top full service commercial brokerage firms in Southwest Florida. At our core, we are a high volume, fast paced, highly professional sales and leasing organization.
CPSWFL is a successful, rapidly expanding commercial real estate firm dedicated to representing companies in all phases of real estate including leasing, sales and property management. We are poised for growth and currently seeking an industrious, self-motivated and experienced commercial real estate broker / salesperson to join our high performing team.
- Building your network of potential clients and influencers through foot canvassing, networking, email and cold calling
- Collaborating and partnering with other agents in the office for the leasing of listed properties, monitoring lease expirations
- Preparing pertinent documents including letters of intent for leasing
- Managing and tracking all leads, prepares commission pipeline
- Acts as landlord/seller agent and tenant/buyer agent and effectively negotiates the business terms and conditions for a wide variety of commercial real estate products, including land, office, retail, medical and industrial
- Prepares, recommends, and implements a transaction strategy for leasing and sales
- Collect client requirements, obtain market data, review market reports, oversee site selection and site evaluation, create requests for proposals (RFP’s), negotiate letters of intent, leases, purchase and sale agreements
- Works closely with CPSWFL and/or client’s Lease Administration, Project Management, Facility Management, and Finance/Accounting teams to ensure integration between the service lines
- Independently manages and executes complex, large, and mid-size transactions with high level of proficiency and knowledge
- Delivers value by negotiating favorable economic and flexible lease terms for the client
- Adheres to all state real estate agency requirements. Ensures compliance with CPSWFL’s policies as they relate to identifying and mitigating potential conflicts of interest
- Florida Real Estate license
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in local market required
- Proven experience in closing real estate transactions
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) helpful
- Strong knowledge of the real estate process, contracts, land issues, zoning
- Effective deal negotiator with excellent influence skills
- Demonstrated organizational and transaction management skills
- Strategic thinker with entrepreneurial viewpoint
JOB DESCRIPTION – Property Management Coordinator
Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida is the largest third party commercial property management company and one of the top three full service commercial brokerage firms in Southwest Florida. At our core, we are a high volume, fast paced, highly professional sales, leasing, and property management organization. We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starting individual with a passion for supporting a team.
This position will assist the property management department with administrative support functions for a portfolio of a growing 90+ commercial properties. Duties include, but are not limited to; budget preparation, Common Area Maintenance (CAM) reconciliations, tenant relations, vendor relations, work order management and tenant information tracking.
- All tenant calls/work orders, respond to calls/emails
- Follow up to tenants after work order completed
- Vendor work orders and bid preparation/collection
- Tenant COI tracking
- Tenant HVAC Certificate tracking
- Letter to tenants (Notices, Updates, Fire Alarm tests, paving etc)
- Letter to new tenants w/ move in procedures and request copies of documents
- Update tenant information sheet
- Maintain Portfolio data sheet (Vendor list/tenant list/building info)
- Create tenant Global Address Lists for each building (Outlook)
- Maintain property files
- Notices for POA’s
- Notice of non-renewals notice to vacate and lease terminations
- Obtain/ create/store lien waivers
- Fill in during others time off
- Other duties as assigned
- Florida Licensed CAM
- Superior customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Skyline
- Knowledge of QuickBooks software is a plus
- Solid analytical, mathematical, and research skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently and effectively
- Experience in the real estate/property management industry preferred
- Background check and drug test required
JOB DESCRIPTION – Property Manager
Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida (CPSWFL) is the largest third party commercial property management company and one of the top three full service commercial brokerage firms in Southwest Florida. At our core, we are a high volume, fast paced, highly professional management, sales and leasing organization.
CPSWFL is a successful, rapidly expanding commercial real estate firm dedicated to representing companies in all phases of real estate including leasing, sales and property management. We are poised for growth and currently seeking an industrious, self-motivated and experienced commercial real estate Property Manager to join our highperforming team.
The Property Manager is responsible for maintaining the properties and making sure they’re kept to the high standard which has become associated with CPSWFL.
- Ability to assist with development of specifications for contracts and capital items, bid and analyze bids for vendor contracts and capital projects for property, and oversee the project through completion.
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Perform various inspections of properties. This includes but is not limited to; weekly, monthly and annual inspections for common area & exterior capital expenditure recommendations, move out inspections and any other inspections which are required to maintain the asset to its highest level
- Serve as the primary interface for our tenants on a daily basis. Point of contact for all tenant concerns and requests including after-hour emergencies. Investigate and resolve tenant disputes by finding an amicable solution; follow-up with unsatisfied tenants
- Coordinate maintenance programs for the interior and exterior conditions and appearance of the properties
- Demonstrate ability to assist with collection of all rents in accordance with property budget and Tenant leases
- Ability to administer leases, understand rent charges, review all tenant billings, analyze lease clauses, enforce tenant compliance and perform landlord obligations.
- Communicate with accounting department to ensure the accuracy of rent roll and accounts receivable
- Responsible to assist in the preparation, final review and approval all annual lease reconciliations and estimates
- Direct the day-to-day activities of loss prevention, risk management, property safety/security, maintenance and upkeep, tenant build-outs and other operations.
- Forecast and manage the replacement of major capital expense items including HVAC system, roof systems, parking lot surfaces, etc
- Engage, contract, supervise and approve invoices for all goods/services required to maintain the properties up to company and owner standards
- Responsible for the presentation and content of the monthly reporting package
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred)
- Florida Licensed CAM (preferred)
- Participation on rotational on-call
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in commercial multi-property management (preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of commercial lease terms and lease types, including assignments, amendments, legal documents and standard lease exhibits a plus
- Travel (local) required – Must have drivers license
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe
- Skyline or other property management software experience (preferred)
- Ability to solve problems and manage several tasks simultaneously with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Eagerness to provide best in class tenant experience
- Background check and drug test required