CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD | COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
Cushman & Wakefield’s premier alliance member in Florida provides you with local expertise on a global platform. Located in Southwest Florida, we bring more than 25 years of local experience in Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Hendry and Glade Counties.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm that helps clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. Our 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries help investors and occupiers optimize the value of their real estate by combining our global perspective and deep local knowledge with an impressive platform of real estate solutions.
Cushman & Wakefield, celebrating 100 years in service in 2017, is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
About the Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Property Southwest Florida Alliance
In early 2009, Cushman & Wakefield and Commercial Property Southwest Florida LLC announced an agreement for Commercial Property Southwest Florida to become a member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance Program. The Alliance is an association of leading regional commercial real estate firms in U.S. markets considered of strategic importance to Cushman & Wakefield’s platform and its clients.
The move represented a transition for the local firm’s founders and brokerage professionals from a wholly-owned Cushman & Wakefield office to an Alliance office. The strategic growth enabled Cushman & Wakefield to maintain the high level of service to its clients in Southwest Florida, while enabling Commercial Property Southwest Florida to pursue expansion plans throughout the region. CPFS is the only independently owned operated member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance in Florida.
Operating as a unified team, Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida integrates Cushman & Wakefield‘s global resources and platform with the strength of Commercial Property Southwest Florida’s local talent, relationships and market intelligence. Together we deliver an exceptional suite of specialized services and systems, enabling clients to gain savings and efficiencies in the Southwest Florida market.
About Commercial Property Southwest Florida
Founded in 2009, Commercial Property Southwest Florida LLC is a full-service commercial real estate firm serving the entire region from Marco Island and all of Collier County to the south, to Lee, Hendry, Glades and Charlotte County to the east and north. We provide commercial real estate solutions locally and globally in every stage of the real estate process, representing clients in buying, selling, leasing, financing and valuing assets.
Commercial Property Southwest Florida entered the real estate market when it was still in the early stages of decline. By employing advanced strategies, the firm was able to prosper and achieve significant results for clients. Through a multi-faceted approach and execution using innovative market data and market intelligence, the CPSWFL team quickly rose to garner top market share in the region.
Today, we continue to excel because of our extensive expertise, relationships, connections and knowledge that we leverage on our clients’ behalf.
About Commercial Property Southwest Florida Property Management
Our Property Management team came about in 2014 after Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Property Southwest Florida purchased Commercial Property Management Services from Pamela and Gene Van Vleck. Pam and Gary Tasman have known each other professionally since1998 and had worked with each other for 22 years. Prior to the acquisition, Commercial Property Management Services managed more than 30 percent of investor-owned properties that were referred to them from Gary’s team, so it was a natural and logical transition. Our Property Management Services professionals manage a local portfolio in excess of 4 million square feet of retail, warehouse and office properties, as well as commercial condominium associations.
About Our Client Advantage: Confidence, Consistency, Culture
- Confidence – that we’ll deliver meaningful value by providing the most creative and innovative services.
- Consistency – in our business approach of putting clients’ needs first and delivering what we promise.
- Culture – mutual cultures that value integrity, respect, collaboration & trust.
- "Our relationship has been a great personal and business asset to me in more ways than one. It was good to know that you were always there for us with great wisdom, kindness and concern for our well-being." ~ T. Brady
- “Gretchen - I would like to take a moment to send you a Thank You for all the assistance that we received from your Cushman and Wakefield office. This was our first brick and motor location and your entire team was awesome to deal with! ” ~ Roy Yonkers
- “Pam and Tammy, Thank you for all of your efforts on our behalf this year. You have helped make 2016 a banner year for the Asset Disposition Team at Fifth Third and I greatly appreciate all that you have done.” ~ Clyde Measey
- “Thank you for all the hard work Shawn did on our lease over here in Jetport Loop Commerce Center. Very happy with our lease and new location” ~ Andre Lawton
- “Gary is a bright and hardworking Realtor. He is a pleasure to work with and goes above and beyond to assist his clients.” ~ Tyra Read
- “We recently hired Gary and his team on behalf of a bank client to sell a property that is a redevelopment opportunity in SW Florida. Gary did an excellent job of managing the bid process, creating strong interest, reviewing the offers with us and ensuring the winning bidder closed on time – all within 39-days of listing the property.” ~ Nigel Keenan
- “Gary Tasman’s name in SW Florida is synonymous with results through integrity. I have never had an occasion to close a financial transaction for any of Gary’s clients, but know from conversation and his cooperative nature that if that opportunity ever comes, it will be a satisfying transaction.” ~ Dennis F. Hrzenak
- "John Albion at Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida took his time to listen to what we needed logistically and financially. Before finding CPSWFL we were discouraged by the lack of thoughtfulness and total disregard for our time in our two previous leasing companies. John was a breath of fresh air. So refreshing to find an agent who cared more about us as individuals than the bottom line. True testament to the character and compassion of this company." ~ Joe & Renee
- “Pam and Tammy - Thank you for all of your efforts on our behalf this year. You have helped make 2016 a banner year for the Asset Disposition Team at Fifth Third...” ~ Clyde Measey
- “Anna, I will start by saying THANKS. This is simply stating the obvious. Working with you for the past four months has been a great experience for me. You have opened my eyes and given me a better understanding of how this process should work.” ~ Gary Sobczak, CFO