Director of Property Management & Facility Services
Gayle Erickson-Ash joined Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Property Southwest Florida as a Property Manager in November 2021 with over 30 years’ experience in the commercial real estate industry. Gayle relocated to SWFL from Colorado and worked with well-established national and local real estate owners and REITs. Her years of experience reflect her strength in senior level management, property operations and accounting.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management – University of Pheonix
- FL Real Estate Sales Associate License
- FL CAM License – Community Association Management
- RPA – Real Property Administrator Certification – BOMI International
- LEED Green Associate – U.S. Green Building Council