Tamara joined Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida in January of 2018. She has over 25 years combined experience in the corporate and government arena, with a highly successful track record for identifying opportunities and delivering significant results. Her extensive experience includes a wide range of industries, with a specialty in procurement and facilities management, business development & direct marketing, advertising and offers exceptional internal and external customer service. She is a veteran of creating and managing innovative content to build relationships for organizations and individuals.
- 4+ Years as assistant director of purchasing and building maintenance and facilities management
- 10+ Years in business development
- Held several executive leadership positions
- Has experience in communications & sales
- Studied Business & Marketing at Lindenwood University