Around the corner,
across the world
Around the corner and across the world, Cushman & Wakefield is at the center of retail. Our global team has the expertise, experience and resources to provide comprehensive, integrated and innovative real estate services to retail occupiers, landlords and investors, regardless of the size, scope or location of the assignment.
From 5th Avenue South in Naples, U.S. 41, historic downtown Fort Myers and Punta Gorda, to Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel Island, Cleveland Avenue and the I-75 corridor, including Gulf Coast Town Center and Coconut Point mall, our retail specialists leverage industry experience and global perspective to align brands to local opportunities, provide clients with intelligence for smart decision making, and market properties and available space locally and worldwide.
- "Our relationship has been a great personal and business asset to me in more ways than one. It was good to know that you were always there for us with great wisdom, kindness and concern for our well-being." ~ T. Brady
- “Gretchen - I would like to take a moment to send you a Thank You for all the assistance that we received from your Cushman and Wakefield office. This was our first brick and motor location and your entire team was awesome to deal with! ” ~ Roy Yonkers
- “Pam and Tammy, Thank you for all of your efforts on our behalf this year. You have helped make 2016 a banner year for the Asset Disposition Team at Fifth Third and I greatly appreciate all that you have done.” ~ Clyde Measey
- “Thank you for all the hard work Shawn did on our lease over here in Jetport Loop Commerce Center. Very happy with our lease and new location” ~ Andre Lawton
- “Gary is a bright and hardworking Realtor. He is a pleasure to work with and goes above and beyond to assist his clients.” ~ Tyra Read
- “We recently hired Gary and his team on behalf of a bank client to sell a property that is a redevelopment opportunity in SW Florida. Gary did an excellent job of managing the bid process, creating strong interest, reviewing the offers with us and ensuring the winning bidder closed on time – all within 39-days of listing the property.” ~ Nigel Keenan
- “Gary Tasman’s name in SW Florida is synonymous with results through integrity. I have never had an occasion to close a financial transaction for any of Gary’s clients, but know from conversation and his cooperative nature that if that opportunity ever comes, it will be a satisfying transaction.” ~ Dennis F. Hrzenak
- "John Albion at Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida took his time to listen to what we needed logistically and financially. Before finding CPSWFL we were discouraged by the lack of thoughtfulness and total disregard for our time in our two previous leasing companies. John was a breath of fresh air. So refreshing to find an agent who cared more about us as individuals than the bottom line. True testament to the character and compassion of this company." ~ Joe & Renee
- “Pam and Tammy - Thank you for all of your efforts on our behalf this year. You have helped make 2016 a banner year for the Asset Disposition Team at Fifth Third...” ~ Clyde Measey
- “Anna, I will start by saying THANKS. This is simply stating the obvious. Working with you for the past four months has been a great experience for me. You have opened my eyes and given me a better understanding of how this process should work.” ~ Gary Sobczak, CFO